Saturday, March 6, 2010

FREE TOPIC!!!! :D

Hello all *insert usual greeting here* now, I think you all should know, that when "free topic" comes up as a blog topic, I JUMP for joy! So I'm pumped and ready to go! I can talk about anything any everything. Today, the only thing I have that's been going on in my life is...Well, band. I know. How lame am I? :D But come on. Have you ever played "day-o" on the steel drums in an ensemble? Well it's pretty much completely and totally freaking awesome. Not to mention, for the first time ever, I got to strap a bass drum TO my actual body. Instead of just watching the drum with a desperate look on my face and drool on my chin from a distance. No, actually playing it is must better.

Speaking of band, there's this really awesome video you should check out! Just a group of people rocking out and having fun-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJKythlXAIY

I haven't really done anything with my life since my last topic, though. My life has calmed down quite a bit, actually, and hey, that's cool with me. I prefer a low-drama environment whenever possible. And all that extra time has led to a lot of time on the soul-sucking website called FACEBOOK. It's going to be the death of me someday. I swear.

Peace out girl scouts!
:D

1 comment:

  1. haha anna i loved your topic.I bet is was so much better having it fitted to your body and my life is kinda like that to just at home on facebook lol.:-)

    ReplyDelete