Friday, May 7, 2010

LAST BLOG POST!!! :(

WAAHHHH!!!!!*sniffle* hi...........

I'm sad! This is the last blog post...Like...Ever ...Well, maybe not ever, eventually I might go back and do another blog post. Well, I'm too depressed to be all hyper, so I'll just finish the topic and go cry in my emo corner. If I could go to any country in the world, I would say I would probably go to either Taiwan (which is where I'm going next year anyway, so I don't think that counts). But Japan just seems like a really insanely cool place to be. I have a friend that's been there, and she says it's really clean and the people are extremely friendly and polite. Which is COOL! haha, anyway

Anyway, reflections. Well you guys remember when I talked about drumline tryouts? welllll....*drumroll* I MADE IT! YEAHHH. bass 3 :) haha, so that's really cool and I'm totally psyched about that. And my uber-cheesy parents got me 3 pink roses after. Yup they're strange, but that's why I love them :)


Anyway, BYE YOU GUYS!!!! I'll miss you! *sniff* *runs off sobbing*


haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment