Sunday, September 27, 2009

Secondhand Serenade <3

Hello! Or as they say in India, hello! Only they say it in Hindi. Or in Japa: Moshi-Moshi!!!

My favorite band is Secondhand Serenade. And if you haven't heard of them, then you're about to. I first got into Secondhand Serenade because my friend recommended their song "Fall for you." And then came the point of no return... I'm sure you're familiar with it- you start looking up every single song they've ever made and getting it all on your iPod just as fast as humanley possible. I think what I like best about this band is it's very simple. It's just a guy and his guitar. I could rant on forever, but I don't want to bore anybody. And besides, the best way to "get" how good they are is to just listen. So look them up on iTunes, YouTube, whatever. But here are some of my personal favorites.

"I Hate This Song"
"Fall For You"
"A Twist in my Story"
"Vulnerable"
"Let it Roll"
"Broken"

No comments:

Post a Comment